Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Journey Magic Tray Set Review (holiday gift guide review)

I think shopping for a child under a year old for the holidays is the most difficult for me. I am never sure what to buy or what to look for. I tend to spend hour and hours just trying to pick one thing out and majority of the time I end up buying nothing. 

When I was recently introduced to Baby Journey they are a great site for babies. They carry baby gates, bath, changing pads and travel accessories. I was able to review their new products that are coming out this fall and they are the safari magic tray and tea party magic tray. When I heard about this Magic Tray Set I thought it was a great idea.

When we received both the safari and tea set magic tray in the mail. My opinion changed from a great idea to an amazing toy for a child under a year old. What I love about these trays is that you can bring them on the go. I know that my child at 6 months would get bored in the car or at the restaurant and this would make the perfect toy. On this magic tray there is a power zone and this brings the toys to life. In the Safari set the lion roars, the toucan's wings flap and the monkeys banana lights up. Then the tea set the tea pot whistles, cupcake candle lights up and the cup spoon stirs. I also like how this comes with a storage bag that you can bring on the go with you. The tray's dimensions is 
11L x 8.5 W x 2H and the toys are 2.5H. The toys do take batteries and the batteries are not included. 

If you are looking to find the perfect toy this year for 6+ I would highly recommend Baby Journey Magic Tray. These sets are very cute and brings a lot of fun for your baby. I wish  had these sets when my children were that age. I would highly recommend this product. You can find the Magic Tray at their website. Baby Journey Magic Tray.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...