Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Batiste Review (holiday Gift guide)

 Over the holiday season I know that I am always busy and on the run. I can already tell you that this Holiday Season is going to keep me on my toes. I know at time when I am at a Christmas party I need to freshen up and sometimes I feel like my hair need some attention also. I have a great product to tell you about! This product comes in a full size bottle or it come in a travel size. The travel size is a great product to have in your purse. So in case you have a hair emergency Batiste will help you with your hair emergency.


Well I was introduced to Batiste Dry Shampoo and this has been a great substitute for me. It has helped me throughout the day to give my hair that look I love. What is Batiste Dry Shampoo you may ask? Batiste dry shampoo helps banish oily roots. If your hair is looking dull through out the day, like my hair is usually looking. Batiste will give you that beautiful makeover without using any water. That is right you do not have to get your hair wet. 

I was able to try Fruity and Cheeky Cherry and Floral and Flirty Blush Batiste Dry Shampoo. I was surprised by the smell.Which was real nice. The other night I was going out to dinner and my hair was not looking good, so I decided this would be the perfect time to try Batiste. It was very simple using this product. All you do is shake the bottle, spray your hair, then massage your hair to work this product in. I was pretty impressed by this product!. I noticed that my hair had more volume and it looked amazing. I was rushed for time and this did not take long at all and I was ready to go out for dinner. 

I like how Batiste offers different scents and different sizes. The bottle I received was 6.73 fl oz. They also offer smaller bottles for travel. I like how they offer both sizes. The smaller bottle would be perfect for travel or to have handy in your purse for when you need it for an emergency. I would love it if I am out on a date, wedding, or any occasion to have this on hand.

If you want to find more information Batiste and to see the other products they have to offer check them out HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...