Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bugs in the Kitchen Game Review (holiday Gift Guide)

 In my house if you and you mention a bug my children would start screaming. When I recently introduced my son to the game Bugs in the Kitchen I was not sure what reaction I would get from him. When I tried to explain the game and that i was not real bugs he started to ease up a little bit. He was skeptic at first and not quite sure. 

When we received the game Bugs in the Kitchen it was a pretty neat idea. It came with a pesky HEXBUG nano. This bug was scattering around the game board. It was pretty cool. My son thought it was awesome and he jumped right in. This game is easy for children to get the concept of playing it. The object of the game is to trap the HEXBUG by turning knives, forks and spoons that can direct the bug into the trap. When it is your turn you will throw the die to figure out which utensil you can use for your turn. If you catch the bug on your turn you will earn a token. The first player who collects 5 tokens will win that game. This game is recommend for age 6 and up and for 2-4 players. 

 When we played this game it was a lot of fun. It is one of my favorite games. You will never know what happens and it easy to play. At first it took us awhile to trap a  bug, but shortly after getting used to we were pros on catching the bug. Of course my son always beat me at playing games. He kept wanting me to play play and play this game. I believe that it is one of his favorite. This would also be a great game to hide underneath the Christmas tree for your child this year. 

You can find this game at your local target or you can also find it at amazon.com Right now if you buy this game at target you can get it for 19.99

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...