Sunday, September 29, 2013

Eden Allure Review

 Recently I was introduced to a company called Eden Allure. Here is a little about Eden Allure and their products. Eden Allure believes in there is no greater source of health than nature. They believe that nature's great wisdom is surpassed mankind's by billion of years. Eden Allure goes the extra mile to provide their customers the finest line of Argan oil based products. They believe in only using refined Argan oil. 

Eden Allure Pure Argan Oil From MoroccoI received a couple of products for review. I received their Argan Oil and their Beauty Bar. I love using Argan Oil for my skin because their is not harsh chemicals in their products. Argan oil is amazing for your skin and body and provides benefits in rich essential fatty acid which your skin needs. Argain Oil also has vitamin F. This is great for anti aging. While trying this product the first time I tried this product I applied to much my face felt oily until it absorb after awhile. Then the next time I tried this product I used a little less and it seemed to work better and absorb better. My skin felt more hydrated and my skin looked better after a few days. 
Eden Allure Eden Allure Beauty Bar - Grapefruit 
The next product that I was able to try was their Beauty Bar Grapefruit. I was very excited to try this product because I loved the scent of the beauty bar. This beauty bar can be used for any part on your body. I used this in my shower and it lathered great and washed of very well. It did not leave that sticky soap feeling that some bars of soaps. I love using this soap because their are no harsh chemicals that other soaps have. My favorite part of the beauty bar is the scent. I love the grapefruit scent.

I would recommend these products they are great for your skin. If you would like to know more information about their products you can find them here.  

** I received one or more products to conduct a review. Even though I received products for a review my opinion is 100 percent honest**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...