Thursday, September 19, 2013

L'uvalla Orange Toner Review (Holiday Gift Guide)

Zoom View - Foaming Facial Cleanser BalancingI am always trying to find new products to use for my face. I recently was able to try a new product which I was very excited to be able to try. L'uvalla is an eco friendly skin care company that operates with the ideal commerce with a conscience. This company believe in the highest standards for their products. L'uvalla products are vegan and organic with no synthetic ingredients. 

 I recently was able to review their Orange Toner. When I opened the package today I did not know what to expect. The bottle was bigger than I expected. It comes in a 6.7 fl oz bottle. It reminds me one of the old fashion bottles that my mom used to have in her room. When I opened the bottle to try I always notice the scent and that usually will break or make the deal. This was a faint orange smell that was not to strong. With this product you will need to know a little goes a long way! Which is great to know. This bottle will last you a very long time. When you apply the product you use a cotton ball and rub gently on your face. I have a dark spot on my forehead and after using this product for several weeks I have notice improvement with this product. The only con about this product is that if you have not used the whole bottle within three months you are recommended to throw it out. This product is only good three months after you open it. That would be the only downfall to this product. 

 I would recommend this product if you have dark spots or sun spots that you are trying to get rid of or less noticable. This would be a great time to invest before the holidays. Why not look your best? Holiday's are creeping around the corner. You can find L'uvalla on 



Disclosure: I received the one or more item for r review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...