Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mineralogie Review

I have found a great new site called Mineralogie and they have all your make up needs that you can think of.Here is a little background about Mineralogie. Mary Van, a well respected and renowned makeup artist goal was to bring the highest quality and nourishing mineral make up to the general public. In 2003 when Mary Van journey begun and Mineralogie was born. Mary Van goal is to have the best of the best products. Her vision is to have the best formulas and techniques that will benefit her clients skin. 
 
I was able to review their Hollywood Glamour Pressed Eye Shadow Quad Compact. When I received this product in the mail and when I opened the packed it was wrapped in nice black tissue paper. I also noticed something different Mineralogie does when they ship your package is they put a little card letting you know who shipped your package. I like how they have this feature it also let you know that they take pride in packaging their products. When I took out the package with my product inside it was in a nice black and white package. There are four colors in this pallet the first is a sage green. Gunmetal that is a charcoal with a touch of metallic. Luminous is a light gold. The last color is a buttery cream of Cameo. After trying these eye shadows I would say they are my favorite as of now. I know at times I love getting that smokey eye look and thanks to Mineralogie they have that perfect charcoal color. When applying they eye shadow they are easy to blend and fade. While applying the charcoal color you did not have to do much to get that smokey eye look. I feel in love with Mineralogie and I would highly recommend their quad pallet for Christmas present or spoil yourself over the holiday season. You can find their amazing product at www.mineralogie.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...