Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Planet Buddeez Review (holiday gift guide)

  I am always trying to find something special for my daughter for Christmas. Recently I came across an amazing company called Planet Buddeez. Planet Buddeez offer super cute Eco Friendly clothes, books and toys.

If you are looking for something unique, adorable and fun for the holidays you found the right store Planet Buddeez. Planet Buddeez makes eco friendly tee shirts, sweat shirts, books and toys. I am excited that I was able to review one of their sweatshirts. I received their Pally the Penguin to review. When I opened up the box the first thing I noticed about the sweatshirt is that it was very soft. The sweatshirt also has a pocket on the front and had a penguin finger puppet. It also came with a small book about Pally the penguin. I like how the puppet, book all correspond with the sweatshirt. The message that is sent from Planet Buddeez is to promote healthy living,protecting and loving our earth and protecting and caring for each other. 

My daughter saw her new sweatshirt and she was super excited and had to put it on right away. It fit just right and kept her warm. She kept telling me that her sweat shirt was very soft and warm. Then after taking it off she noticed the little penguin and she thought that was great. She spent about a half hour playing with the penguin and putting in the pocket and taking t out. I have washed the sweatshirt a few times and still looks great after washes.

 You can find their super cute sweatshirts and shirts at their website here.

 

** I received one or more products to conduct a review. Even though I received product for review my opinion is 100 percent my own opinion**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...