Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Yves Rocher Review

Recently Yves Rocher has launched their fall single eyeshadow intense color and their Volume Vertige Lash Curler Effect Mascara. I was very excited when I was able to try some of their new products from their new collection. Yves Rocher has been one of my favorite go to companies for the best new products.

The first new product that I received was their Volume Vertige Lash Curler Effect Mascara. This mascara comes in a 0.3fl oz tube which retails for $19. This is one of my favorite mascaras that I have tried. Their brush is special Yves Rocher patented Reservoir Brush. When I applied the mascara I noticed how nice it curled my lashes and it seemed like it lasted for about 12 hours. I really felt that their mascara did exactly what I wanted it to. Maximum volume and curled my lashes. This mascara made it on my top shelf.

Yves Rocher has came out with 36 new single eyeshadow intense color for the fall. Each color comes in a 0.08 oz compact and it retails for 14 dollars. Each eyeshadow is a creamy powder texture. When I tried these eyeshadow they are very easy to use and apply. I love how you can apply a small amount and each shadow is easy to intensify. I received several of their colors and loved each one of them.

  • #33 Fig. At first when I saw this color I was not sure if I would like it. It looked liked it was to dark for me. It comes out as a darkish purple/brown color which is very pretty. 
  • #22 Pepper Rose is a light pink rose color. This is one of my favorite and it seems like it will go with just about anything. 
  • #92 Sparkling Blue. This is a very pretty blue and I love how the sparkle also accent the color. This would be a great color to wear if you have a special event or going out. 
  • #111 is smokey grey. This color would be great for the smokey eye look. I love how this color gives you that smokey look you are looking for. 
I would highly recommend their new fall colors! Once again Yves Rocher has done it again. They never disspoint with their new colors. You can find their products here at yvesrocher.com

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...