Thursday, October 31, 2013

Belli All Day Moisture Body Lotion Review

Belli is a great company that understand and addresses the skin care need of expectant mothers and new mothers. Belli skin products has three brand lines in their company. They are Belli Pregnancy, Belli Motherhood and Belli Baby. 
 
I was given the chance to review a product from Belli. I recently received a product called Belli All Day Moisture Body Lotion. This come in a nice pump bottle easy to use. This bottle comes in a 12 fl oz bottle. This lotion is a lightly scented lotion. When I used this lotion it is recommended use once a day on dampen skin. 

This lotion is a nice lotion that absorbs nicely into your skin. It moisturizes deep into your skin. Also if you have dry and irritated skin like me, this product helps relief the irritation and helps smooth your dry skin. In this product it features lemon oil which is known for it uplifting qualities. This product also has Chamomile which helps smooths and refreshes your skin. This product also has Vitamin E and antioxidant. 

I was really impressed with this body lotion. It left my skin nice and smooth. It also did not leave a sticky or greasy feeling. You can find Belli All Day Moisture Body Lotion and their other products on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...