Monday, October 21, 2013

Man Cans Review (holiday gift guide)

Are you looking for a unique special gift for that guy in your life? Does your husband have that special man cave at home. I found a very unique company called Man Cans. Man Cans was created in November 2010 by a very special 13 year old boy. He had a unique idea that came to him when his sister was selling candle for a school fundraiser. He thought "Why don't people sell candle with scents that men like?" He took the idea and ran with it. This young man created a special jar that has Man Cans on the outside of the candle.

Not only does this young man have a great idea is he also giving back. His idea led to selling man scented candles that led to a great opportunity to feed so many hungry people. 

I was very excited when I was able to review several Man Cans for review. I received Grandpas Pipe, Campfire, Coffee, and Fresh Cut Grass. When I opened up the package I was very excited. When I took each can out they were amazing. Of course they looked like cans and had a nice label around it that said Man Cans. This is a great unique guy for that special man in your life. They have all those unique scents. You can use this for a great gift. You can fine more Man Cans and their scents here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...