Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel Review


"Phineas and Ferb" "Marvel" 'Super Heros" "Mission Marvel DVD Review" My son is a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb and the Marvel characters. When my so learned their was a new movie coming out he was very excited. Recently on Oct.1 Phineas and Ferb Mission Marble was released.

About Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel

After Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s latest “-inator” scheme accidentally removes the powers of some very well-known Marvel Super Heroes (Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk), the heroes enter the world of Danville and team up with Phineas and Ferb to relocate their powers, defeat the Marvel Super Villains (Red Skull, MODOK, Whiplash and Venom) – who have also shown up to steal Doofenshmirtz’s power-draining technology – and save Danville from ultimate destruction!
Rated: TV-G
Run Time – 145 Minutes
Episodes:
  • Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel
  • Fly on the Wall
  • Sidetracked (Part 1 and 2)
  • Primal Perry (Part 1 and 2)
  • Backyard Hodge Podge
  • Where’s Pinky
  • Knot My Problem/Mind Share
When my son came home from school he was very excited to see this DVD. Of course we sat down and watched it. I was not to sure if this would be a good movie or not to be honest. I love both Phineas and Ferb and the Marvel characters, although I was not sure if they could go well together. I was surprised and I thought the movie was great. My son also enjoyed the movie. I love how Perry the Platypus was even dressed up as a superhero. I would highly recommend this movie!

You can purchase your own copy at your local store or amazon.com
Disclosure: I received a copy to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...