Friday, October 18, 2013

Prize Candle Review

Cube-twoI was very excited when I was given a chance to review Prize Candle. Prize candle is one of the candles that has jewelry $10-$5000 dollar ring inside. So you get an amazing scent and a surprise in your candle. The prize candle that I received for a review was in a 9 oz all natural soy was candle that was made in the USA. The scent of the candle came in Mulled Wine. Mulled Wine is a fantastic scent. 

Of course I was very excited to start burning my Prize candle. The one thing about this candle that I love is that the glass never got to hot. At any time you can move the candle or look into the wax to see where your surprise is. The scent of candle was not overwhelming, but the scent did spread throughout the room. 

The one bad thing about this product is that became very anxious to learn about my surprise in my candle. When I did get bag out of the candle I let it cool off for several minutes. When I opened it up I saw my beautiful ring. It had a beautiful gem inside. Although I was not sure how much my ring was worth, I was able to go to their website and find out. You can go to their appraisal link and type in the code that come with our ring and find out the value of the candle. Although my ring was 10 dollars it still was very pretty. You can find their candles at www.prizecandle.com

** I received a product for review. I did not receive compensation for my opinion. My opinion is 100 percent honest and my own opinon**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...