Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pure Vanilla Lavanila Laboratories Review

 
 Just in time for the holidays. Lavanila Laboratories offer a variety of different perfumes. Recently I was able to review on of their fragrances called Pure Vanilla The Healthy Fragrance. This product come into a 1.7 fl oz. 

When I received this product I was a bit skeptical at first. I was not sure if I would like a scent of vanilla. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried a few spritz. I was very shocked that i was very fond of the scent. I never knew Vanilla could smell that good. The perfect Vanilla is a blend of Madagascar Vanilla, soft freesia and rich heliotrope is created by natural perfumers who only use the finest pure essential oils. 

This product would be great for the upcoming Christmas gift or a personal gift for the holiday season. I know this year that this will be a perfume that I will wear when I go to a holiday party. I am confident that this perfume is not to strong, but will last longing. I also love how you only need to spritz once and that will take you a long way.

You can purchase this perfume on their website. It retails for about 42.00. 

You can purchase the perfume here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...