Monday, October 14, 2013

Yves Rocher- Flower Party By Night Review

 Recently Yves Rocher sent me their collection of Flower Party By night. This collection came with Shower Gel, Lotion and Perfume. I am a huge fan of Yves Rocher Perfumes and I am not disappointed with Flower Party By Night.

 Flower Party By Night has a very interesting scent to it. I was not sure if I was fond of the scent when I smelled it from the bottle. After spritzing some on I fell in love shortly after. The fragrance scent is light floral and vanilla. 

I fell in love with this set and would make a great gift set for the holidays coming up. I love using the products together. The shower gel is amazing. I enjoy using this product in the shower. It lathers up nicely while using a small amount. It is also easy to rinse off without leaving that greasy soapy feeling. After my shower I love using the lotion to make my skin feel nice and smooth. After applying the lotion it did not leave my skin greasy after using this product. With both products had a long lasting scent to them.

 The last product that I was able to try was their Flower Party By Night Perfume. There are so many good things to mention about this product. I love the shape of the bottle. This perfume comes in a 1.6 fl oz bottle. The top of the bottle is very pretty. The top is shape of a flower. This perfume will last you a very long time. You can squirt one squirt and it was last for a long time.

Yves Rocher has done it again. I have never been dissapointed with any of their products. I would highly recommend these products for Christmas. You can find these products on their website at www.yvesrocher.com



3 comments:

  1. Nice post, Thank you for sharing valuable information. I enjoyed reading this post. Please Feel Free to Visit haute her tips Lotions skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful that I got some useful knowledge about flower party from this post. Thank you so much for posting it. Keep it up. Flowers online Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a good job by publishing this article about flowers. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article, It is a beneficial article for us. Thanks for sharing such informative thoughts.
    send flowers Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...