Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ever After Doll Briar Beauty Review (holiday gift guide)


Recently Toys R" Us started to carry a new line of dolls. The new collection is called Ever After High Dolls. Right now they have four dolls out in this collection. What I think neat about this collection is that the dolls are daughters of famous fairy tails. The dolls feature Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter, Apple White and Briar Beauty. 

I was very excited when I was able to review one of their dolls from the Ever After High Doll collection. Before receiving the doll for review, I honestly never have heard about this collection. When I took the doll out of the box I noticed how beautiful she was. Briar Beauty is the daughter of famous sleeping beauty. Briar Beauty is an adventurous girl and is considered the "it girl".  

When I saw this doll I was very impressed on how pretty she is. I love her brown hair. She is very stylish with her dress and leggins. I also love her pink shoes. Briar Beauty even comes with a few accessories that come with her. She is a bigger than an average doll. I have experienced in the past that similar dolls that are like this one can break easily. This doll is put well together and great quality. Briar Beauty is moves easily. 

Overall I would highly recommend Ever After Doll collection. They are considered to be a Hot Toy this Christmas. I know my daughter absolutely loves her. I am glad that Toys R" Us introduced me to this collection. If they have not I probably would have not ran across this collection. It is a great idea to make a collection of dolls that are daughters of Fairy Tale legends. Collect all 4 dolls for Christmas. You can find them at your local Toys R' Us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...