Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lavanilla Perfume review

Lavanila offers a variety of different product, but I have fallen in love with their fragrances. I wanted to share a little bit of background about Lavanila. When I found out the meaning behind Lavanila I thought it was very interesting. The most universally loved fragrance is the flavor of the vanilla in its purest, freshest form has captivated Danielle Raynor. Danielle Raynor is the founder of Lavanila. When Danielle Raynor started her journey to create healthy skincare and fragrance products, she discovered that some of the finest vanilla come from Madagascar. Over in Madagascar it is called Lavanila. You will find majority of products that are offered on Lavanila are made with vanilla. The reason why vanilla is an ingredient is because it is rich, sweet, luxurious fragrance and also for it anti oxidant properties. I am sure if when you try Lavanila you will fall in love with their products as much as I did.

For the holidays I was able to review their Vanilla Passion Fruit Fragrance. This perfume come in a 1.7 oz bottle. When I opened the package I was very excited to see what the scent smelled like. This scent tops the other ones that I have received. Although I like them all this one is my favorite as of now. Vanilla Passion fruit is a Tropical Scent of Temptation. This perfume is a crisp, tropical explosion of Passion Fruit, Guava and Peach Nectar seeped in warm base of sandalwood and Madagascar Vanilla. This scent has a nice blend of vanilla and fruit fragrance that is well balanced and smell great. The perfume is not weak nor over powerful. I only have to spritz one spritz for it to last for the whole afternoon. I would highly recommend this product.

You can find all of Lavanilla product at their website. This would make great holiday gifts!

 http://www.lavanila.com/The-Healthy-Fragrance-Vanilla-Passion-Fruit-17oz_p_62.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...