Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Olives Garden Buy 1 Take 1

http://www.realreviewsbysavvyk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/olive-garden-buy-one-take-one.png

 Are you a fan of Olive Garden, like I am. Well I am very excited to share with you their new fall deals! They are having a great deal buy one take one for just 12.95!!! That is right you heard me correctly. You buy a meal and you get to take one home with you! I know when I go out to eat I am always like for a great deal and to save money. Right now I am trying to save money so I can save my extra money for black Friday that is right around the corner.

 How can you not love a deal where you can eat at Olive Garden and then bring another meal home with you? Stop on in at participating Olive Gardens to take advantage of their Buy One, Take One promotion. After you enjoy one of the amazing meals you than get to choose another meal to take home with you. Can you believe that you get two meals or 12.99? I can't. I know what your thinking! You are thinking that you will not get breadsticks, soup or salad with your meal. Guess again. You will get unlimited breasticks with your meal, along with your choice of soup or salad unlimited. 

What are you waiting for? Stop in at your local Olive Garden for this amazing deals. If you are wondering what your options are for the Buy One, Take One promotion. Click Here to find out



Disclaimer: I received a gift card for compensation of this post. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...