Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tom & Teddy Review (holiday gift guide)


Tom and Teddy Over the holidays when we visit family we usually stay at a hotel. Their are time where it is hard to find swimsuits for my children during the winter season. I was recently introduced to a wonderful site called Tom & Teddy. 
Estate Blue
Tom & Teddy was founded by two beach enthusiasts who could not get enough of the beach. With two boys they share a lot of memories at the beach while having fun in sun, sand and water. While loving the beach they decided to create a line of beachwear for men and boys. 

I was given a chance to review on of the swim shorts for my son in size 7/8.When I took out the shorts and felt the material. I knew right away that the material was durable and great quality. The swimsuit that choose for my son was a dark blue color with gray drawstrings. The one thing that sets these swim shorts apart is the material. It is softer and more comfortable my son said. It also fits better on him. These swim shorts also has more protection like the material is chlorine and salt water resistant. The material is 100 percent cotton mesh lining. They are also known for their quick drying microfiber fabric. Of course the swim shorts are UV protected.
Estate Blue 
Overall I really like this product for my son. He said it really soft and easier to swim in. He also told me it not irritating where he said his other swim shorts were. They are true to size which is great. I know my son will get a lot of use while wearing his Tom & Teddy swim shorts. You can find a variety of swim short at their website.
  
Website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...