Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Toy State Holiday Review



I am excited to share with you some newer products from Toy State. I have done several reviews for Toy State in the past and have never been disappointed. Toy State sent me several of their toys for my holiday gift guide this year.

The first product that we received for review was their CAT Construction Dough. When I first saw this product I knew it would be a great hit with my five year old son. The CAT truck was a sturdy truck and built with quality. At times I want to be careful as you know five year old boys can be rough with their toys. This toy can handle my five year old son. This set comes with 6 pieces. It comes with 1 cat machine, 4 road sign stamp disks, 1 barrel of construct dough. What I like about this toy is you can play with it with or without the dough. I also like the four disk that you can make print outs of with the dough. What is really unique is that the dough is stored in a orange barrel. Which is neat. This toy is recommend for ages 3 and up.

The next product that I received was their Bulldozer from their Cat Diecast Metal Collection. This toy is recommend for ages 8 and up. My son enjoyed this toy and he put it with his other construction set toys. The size of the toy is not to small nor is it to big. It is just right for my son. The bottom of the toy does have soft wheels that spin freely. My son spent hours and hours playing with this toy. They also have an Excavator and wheel loader vechical available.

Than I receive the Street Beatz. This one is one of my favorite cars I love the colors on this car. The body of the car is black and the top of the car is neon green with orange on the top. The colors blend in together very well. Street Beatz retails around 15.99 and recommended for ages 3 and up. My son loves how these cars take off. The headlights are flashing while it moving. It nice to see the car moving while light up. Also when you get the car to move it will throw on the brakes and the music will start. My son was surprised when that happened. If you have a car loving boy this would make the greatest gift for under the tree.

The next car that we received was the Maximum Boost that retails for 17.99 and recommended for ages three and up. This car was one of my son's favorite cars. This Maximum Boost car is his favorite color. It is a nice shade of blue.

 The sides of the car has a nice design that makes it that extra special. This car takes off fast and that is why my son loves it so much. He can spend hours playing with this car in the kitchen. You can watch it take off fast in the kitchen. This car only goes straight. This car also features the rocket boost which motorized for realistic mechanical rocket actions. This car also feature sound effects and light while taking off. My son favorite feature is when it takes of it can do a wheelie.

You can not go wrong with Toy State. They have never let me down and they are always coming out with new unique cars. I have never found a fun collection of cars before. Toy State collection would be any boy or girls dream for Christmas. You can find their collections at their website below.

Toy State

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...