Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wonder Forge Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flying Attack Game Review

91cXXAC5TmL._SL1500_ Here is another great game from Wonder Forge called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flying Attack Skill and Action game. When my son saw this game he was very excited. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is one of his favorite tv shows. This game is recommend for ages 6 and up. 

This year I can tell you that his game will be a hit. If you have a child that is a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles this will a great choice for Christmas. This game take about 8 minutes to set up so it is ready to play. After setting up you get your turtles ready to try and take down some ninjas. The goal of the game is to send the Turtles flying to knock the Shredders ninja off the building. My son and I spent hours trying to knock the ninjas off the building. I can tell you that this game was a lot of and brought a lot of laughter. I also have to admit I have really bad aim. Of course my son knocked more ninjas off and won. I would highly recommend buying this game for the holidays. It will bring a lot of fun for your ninja turtles fans. You can find this product at amazon.

 
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post but I did receive a product sample to facilitate this review , however all opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...