Friday, November 8, 2013

Wonder Forge Sofia the First Magical Tea Time Review (holiday gift guide)


wonder-forge-logo
 This holiday I am excited to announce that Wonder Forge has recently released a great game just in time for the holiday season. Wonder Forge sent us four games for review for the holiday season. So make sure to stay tuned for the other game review.

pTRU1-16740151dtOne of my daughters favorite TV show is Sofia the First. You can just imagine how excited she was when we received Sofia the First Magical Tea Time game. This game is recommend for ages 2 and up and for 2-4 players. 

Wonerforge-Tea-Party
My daughter just started getting into having tea parties. When we were introduced to this game she was very excited. This Christmas your little girl can bring family and friends together for a fun Christmas Tea Party with this game. This game was a lot of and kept my daughter and I busy for numerous of hours. Each player gets a teacup. The magical teapot will blow on your teach and change the color in your teacup. How neat is that. I know my daughter got excited when that happened. When you teapot changes you will receive one of the many treats. Sofia and the Good Fairies reward you when you have the right tea time matters. Make sure when your having your tea you are on your best behavior. 

This would make a wonderful game for your little princess for Christmas. If your child loves tea parties, make sure you invest in this fun game for them. You can find this game at your local Toys R" Us.



Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post but I did receive a product sample to facilitate this review , however all opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...