Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Zelf Review

 
I remember when I was a young child I used to play with Trollz. They were absolutely one of my favorite toys when I was a child. It seems like over the years they have disappeared.
 
Recently I was introduced to Zelfs. What are Zelfs you may ask? The Zelfs' live in an enchanted garden full of surprises called Zardenia. They dwell in different fabitats tucked all over the garden...in the trees, mounds of rocks and even dark corners. They attend Zardenias School of Rock Garden and swap convo at Witchbrew Bistro. Love your Zelf and they’ll share their special powers. Each Zelf is totally unique and has a special power that only shines when they are loved.
Zelfs GreenhouseI received 18 count of 1 inch Zelfs for review. When I opened up the box I noticed how cute they are. They have come a long way since I was a kid. Each mini zelf comes with wild bright color hair. I was not sure at first if my children would be interested in zelfs, but when I showed them they grabbed them out of my hand that fast. It was fun to watch their imagination going into gear. I love ow they put wings on their backs. What my son found out that several of them in the pack glow in the dark. He thought that was the most amazing things ever. I also like how some of the zelfs have glitter on them.
 
One concern that I had about Zelfs is that their hair would shed. I was a bit surprised when I pulled on their hair to see if any would come out. After trying on several Zelfs nothing came out. I was very impressed. Overall Zelfs are a great, fun, exciting toy to play with. Now I know why they are considered a hot toy this year. I would recommend to supervised young children with this toy. It is recommend for ages 3 and up. You can find mini zelfs at your local 
Toys R" US. 
 






 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...