Thursday, November 14, 2013

Zing Air Storm Z-Tek Bow Review

This fall Zing Brand Toys are bringing you the most innovative, high performance product for kids. This Christmas instead of giving your child a video game consider getting them one of many Zing Brand Products. One thing I like about their products is that their products will get children up and moving. My five year old has been asking me for a bow for quite some time. Although he is way to young in my mind to own or have a real bow. I came to a compromise when I saw what Zing has to offer. They have bows that can help younger children learn the concept of the bow and how to shoot without getting hurt.

I was excited that I was able to review Zing Air Storm Z Tek Bow. This toy is recommend for ages 8 and up. The retail price is suggested at 19.99. The Air Storm Z-Tek Bow is considered the next generation archery toy from Zing. I will agree that this product is parent approved. What I like about this product is that the foam bow and arrow. What is really amazing about this product is that it come with several arrows. There is a place where you can store the arrows on the bow when you are not using them. Which is great so you do not lose them. The bungee cords that are attached to the bow can deliver a great launching experience for your child when they get the hang of it. They can launch over 100 feet. Which my son will have to practice to get the hang of that. 

Parents you do not have to worry about this product shooting anything but the arrows that it comes with. Overall this is amazing fun new product. Do not tell my son that I think I may just have more fun with his new toy. It fun where families can get together and having a contest of how many targets you can shoot. When my son is plays with the Zing Air Storm Z Tek Bow. My father and I get in more trouble than my son does. If you are looking for a great gift for your child this year. I would look into investing in a Zing Air Storm Z Tek Bow.

You can find Zing Air Storm Z Tek Bow or their other products on their website. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...