Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Anytime Costume Review

What is a perfect gift for Christmas when you son love TMNT? Well let me introduce you to a wonderful site that offers costumes. Any Time Costumes 
offers a wide variety of child and adult costumes. 

I was given and opportunity to review one of their costumes. I choose to review their Deluxe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Donatello Child Costume in size medium. When this costume arrived my son was super excited. I was told this costume would arrive 7-14 days it arrive a lot sooner than that. 

Any Time Costume offers 4 different TMNT costumes. We like the Donatello costume the best and was the most realistic costume. My son has been wearing this costume everyday when he been watching the tv show. The costume holds up with my son wearing it often. It has not shown any signs of wear or tear. It holds up during the wash machine. The costume is like a jumpsuit ensemble with a molded shell and armor elements. The green jumpsuit is made from linen so it very breathable for your child. It also come with a mask. 

I would highly recommend Any Time Costume for your costume needs. They have great costumes that are high quality and will last a long time!!

You can visit Any Time Costume down below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...