Saturday, December 14, 2013

Aveeno Gift Set Revview

Are you trying to find that last minute gift for a baby, expectant mom or new mom. I have the great gift for you to give. Aveeno has great products for babies and moms. Aveeno offers a variety of skin care products for babies and adults. 

I received on of their gift sets for our holiday gift guide. I received their essential daily care baby & mommy gift set. When I received this gift set I was impressed the quality and size of the products. The products came in a nice tote that keeps the products protected and keeps them all together. The products that come in the essential daily care baby & mommy gift set are:
  • Wash & Shampoo 8 fl oz
  • Daily Moisture Lotion 8 fl oz
  • Soothing Relief Creamy Wash 8 fl oz
  • Soothing Relief Moisture Cream 5 fl oz
  • Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 4fl oz
  • Daily Moisturizing lotion 2.5 oz
Aveeno Baby wash and shampoo is one of my favorite products. I use this product on my daughter on a regular bases. My daughter is very sensitive when it comes to shampoos. They either will make her eyes burn or she will break out. Aveeno Baby wash and shampoo are tear free and allergy tested. I also love how this product will leave your little one skin feeling soft and not dried out. 
 
Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion helps keep your little ones skin protected. This help your baby skin nourished and moisturized and help protect your babies delicate skin. This product is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours. This product is great for my daughter skin and keep her dry skin smooth. It rubs in very well and does not leave a greasy feeling on my daughters skin.

Aveeno's baby soothing relief creamy wash is great when your baby is not feeling good, tired, or cranky. This wash is creamy and specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients blended into a creamy wash. This formula is very gentle and will help cleanse and sooth your baby's skin.

Aveeno's baby soothing relief moisture cream is a must have. This is the the only moisture cream that I used when my daughter was a baby. Their cream helps sooths. My daughter has dry skin and become painful or itchy. Their moisture relief cream helped re-leaved this for my daughter and not many products could do this. 

This baby gift set would be a great gift for the upcoming holiday's for new or expectant mothers or even newborn babies. It is very reasonable priced and comes in a nice tote. You can find Aveeno Gift sets on their website or at your local target.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...