Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hard Night Good Morning Moisturizer Review

Daytime Moisturizer Recently I was introduced to a company called Hard Night Good Morning. The owner of the Hard Night Good Morning is D'Andra Simmons. Their line of Hard Night Good Morning launched in 2008. This line is aloe vera based, gluten free, and 100 percent vegan. They use no parabens, sulfates or phthalates. This product helps fight the aging process. 

I was able to review one of their products from their Hard Night Good Morning. I choose to review Hard Night Good Morning Anytime Moisturizer. When I first tried this product I thought it was amazing. The first time you use this product you will notice a difference. I really like that about this product, sometimes you do not notice a difference in daytime moisturizers within the first few ways. This product contains emollient rich aloe vera based daily moisturizer, containing powerful antioxidants. This product is my to go Daytime Moisturizer and made my skin wonderful. This products benefits are
  • loaded with antioxidants
  • protects against inflammation and irritation
  • provides a mild natural sun barrier
  • great for rosacea and acne prone skin. 
I would highly recommend this line of product to try for the holiday season. I know that I want my skin looking great for the upcoming Christmas parties that I am attending this year. I would check out Hard Night Good Morning products check out their products at their website



1 comment:

  1. Oh I think my dried out winter skin could use this! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...