Sunday, December 22, 2013

International Playthings Review

International Playthings LLC is a great new company that I have found recently. I am excited that I was asked to do another review for them for my Holiday Gift Guide. International Playthings was created in 1967 and has excelled in the delivery of innovative and entertaining products with integrity, superior play value and child developmental qualities to consumers. They have been around 40 years and become one of the largest and respected suppliers of quality products to the North America.

 I was recently was able to review one of their plush's from International Playthings. I received a 10 in Plush lion. When I received him in the mail I thought he was the cutest thing. I am a huge fan of stuff animals and my daughter loves her stuff animals. I can be a little picky when it comes to letting her have the right stuff animals. This lion is very very very soft. Which make cuddling with it a must. I was worried at first that there is furr for the lions hair and tail. I was afraid that it would shed to much and it could cause a problem. To be honest it did not shed that much so it was a good thing. Over all he would make a good friend to your child and I would recommend their stuff animals. They are great quality, soft and durable.

 I would recommend picking up your own plush friend before the holidays at International Playthings. This would be a great stocking stuffer. I would put mine on top so the can keep and eye out for their new life long friend. You can find their product at their site below.

 International Playthings

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...