Friday, December 6, 2013

Killer Queen by Katy Perry Perfume Review


 Are you looking for a new fragrance for the holidays? Last September the new Killer Queen by Katy Perry Eau de Parfum launche for the fall 2013. Killer Queen by Katy Perry is the third fragrance that she has released. Killer Queen is different from the other two that has released before this one. Killer Queen retails for $59.

I was very interested in learning about this perfume. Katy explains
“When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”

I received 1.7 oz fl bottle for review. When I received this perfume it come in a nice bottle. This bottle shaped like a ruby red sceptre. The top of the perfume has a gold topper is shaped like a crown with a Katy's initials on the top. This is not like your normal bottle. It does not stand up straight, this bottle lays on it side. This is one of my favorite bottles that I have ever seen. 

I am very found of this scent. The fragrance is a fruity gourmand with notes of wild berries, dark plum and bergamot. This scent is not to strong and it is not to weak with. I would say it right in between. Also you only need to spray once and it will last for hours.

I would highly recommend this perfume for the holidays. This would make a great stocking stuffer. You find this product on amazon.com, sephora.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...