Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mega Bloks Review (holiday gift guide)

Billy Beats Dancing PianoOne of my favorite companies is Mega Bloks. It is great that I can shop on their website and I find products that target the age of my daughter and son. This year they have many great holiday gift ideas for all ages. 

Big Building Bag (pink) (80 pieces)The first product that I received from Mega Bloks is their Billy Beats Dancing Piano. Billy Beats Dancing Piano is in their First Builders Collection. This toy is so much fun for little kids. This product is recommend for kids ages 1-5 years of age. Press any key and hear music playing. While building hear music playing and the keys lighting up. My daughter was super excited when playing with this toy. There are three different modes of musical play with this toy. Billy Beats can play eight different songs, which is really neat. We also received a bag of first builder blocks that when perfect with Billy Beats Dancing Piano. We received a pink set for my daughter. This set can be played with or without out Billy Beats. My daughter really enjoyed her girly first builder blok set. Her Blok set had colors of pink, white, purple, and yellow. In this set it came with 80 pieces. Which my daughter poured out right away and started building. These bloks are amazing for younger children. They are easy to put together and they stay together and not fall apart. That can be frustrating for children when they fall apart easily. Not with Mega Bloks they are so much fun and great quality.

Flynn's Rescue Ship 
 The next product we receive was Flynn's Rescue Ship. This one of of the must have for Christmas this year. I know my son has seen this product in ad's and he been wanting it. This year for my son it Skylanders Giants and that is all he wants.  This product is recommend for ages 5 and up. When I saw this product I was amazed. I honestly thought it was smaller than it actually was. This boat is huge. There is 546 pieces set. Which will take a long time to build. When I was building this ship for my son it took about 3 hours. Not to bad. I took a few small breaks. It was quite easy to put together after I separated the pieces in specific piles that made it easier to find. The pieces went well together and the directions were very clear. While putting together this ship had great detail to it. Where on the right side of the picture there is an anchor that you play with which I thought was neat. There a few passages also. There is so many option with this great new set of Skylander Swamp force. If your son or daughter is a fan of skylanders I would highly recommend purchasing this product for Christmas. 

You can find these and many more amazing products from Mega Bloks at their website.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! You have given a decent review on Mega bloks. Billy Beats Dancing Piano is my son's first builder collection too. I used to read reviews before buying Mega Bloks. It would be nice if you can post a review on Deluxe Building Bag For Kids. I was about to buy it for my son. Keep sharing good reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...