Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cocoa Canard Spooning Chocolate Review

It has been a cold winter this year. I know here in Michigan it been reaching below zero. What is the perfect way to warm up at night? Having a nice glass of hot cocoa. Recently I was introduced to Cocoa Canard that offers gourmet hot chocolate.

Here is a little background about Cocoa Canard: Throughout history the first way chocolate was ever consumed was a beverage. The cacao trees were indigenous to the Amazon rain forest and first cultivated by the Olmecs as early as 1000 BC. Sometime later the Mayans who later domesticated cacao and roasted by pounding the beans to form a bitter paste. The bitter paste was to be added to water and this would create the first chocolate beverage. 

Cocoa Canard goal to introduce customers to a tradition that is several thousands years old to create a simple ritual ceremony that can be enjoyed by families of all ages. 

I was excited when I was able to review Cocoa Canard Spooning Chocolate with my family. It came in handy over the past few days when it has been extremely cold here. Cocoa Canard sent me a nice Cocoa Canard mug, spoon and 11.6 Spooning.

My children and I were excited to warm up some hot chocolate the other night. It was very simple to create a perfect cup. You want to start off by pre-warming a mug by filling the mug with boiling water. Let the the water stand for one minute before dumping the boiling water out. After that put 24-27 disks in the mug. Than proceed to put 1/4 boiling water back into the mug. After putting the boiling water in you want to take the wooden tool and whisk it together until the chocolate and water blend together. If you prefer to use milk you can substitute it instead.

My overall opinion of Cocoa Canard Spooning Chocolate is positive. I am a huge fan of hot chocolate and Cocoa Canard brings a whole new meaning to hot chocolate. My children enjoyed it also, but I appreciated it a lot more. Usually we have the instant in the house and this compares nothing to it. From now on I am going to be spoiled and want nothing but Cocoa Canard. It smooth and delicious and you will keep wanting more. This is a perfect treat for the winter time and the cold nights that ware going to have ahead. This would also make a great gift. 

You can find more information and purchase this product at their website below.


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...