Friday, January 24, 2014

L'Occitane Rose Heart Review

 I know here in Michigan it has been extremely cold. We have had cold winters before, but it has not been cold like this before. Well I am excited to share with you that L'Occitane has three new Shea Butter Creams coming out to help you with your skin. 

I have dry skin typically and when it comes to the winter months my skin is a nightmare! I know some of you can agree with me on that. Well I was excited when I was able to try one of their three Shea Butter Creams. Their Shea Butter Creams is to help shield your skin from winter while enjoying the scents of spring. These Shea Butters are available in Zesty Lime, Rose Heart and Vanilla Bouquet.

I received their Rose Heart to try. I was not able to smell the other two, but I fell in love with the Rose Heart scent. It came in a nice rose red tin. The net weight of the product is 3.5 oz.  I love how the texture of the shea butter is very light. It is easy to soak up in your skin and leave your skin feeling soft and silky. I would highly recommend this product for your skin needs during the winter season. You can find their shea butters at their website below.





            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...