Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Modbod Review

As a mom I feel like I am always on the go. I feel like I do not have enough hours in the day to get what I need done. It seems like I never have enough time to find clothing for my self. Recently I was introduced to a clothing line called Modbod. Modbod is a national essential clothing line that is manufactured in the USA. Modbod has created quality layering pieces for women for over 5 years. 

I know that I am always looking for cami's and other clothing I can wear with some of the clothing that I wear. I was excited that I was able to review a couple pieces of Modbod clothing. The first item that I was able to review was their basic tank in meadow green. When I received this tank top I fell in love with the color green. It was a nice color green. When I felt the fabric and it was very soft and it was not scratchy at all. The fabric is a little stretchy which is nice. I really like the sleeves where they are not to small, but not big enough to show two much. When I tried this tank top it fit just right and it was long enough, so when you stretch it won't show any skin. Overall I am very impressed with this tank top.

The next top that I was able to review was their basic cami in Ash Rose. I liked this color. I really never seen this color before in clothing line. It is a nice color. This cami is 92 percent polyester and 8 percent spandex. The one thing about cami's or other clothing is tags. This cami does not have tags at all. I am always wearing cami's underneath other clothing. I am always trying to find great quality cami's. I am glad that I have found Modbod because they have great quality cami's. The straps are less than inch. The fabric is very soft and comfortable. It fit just right and was long enough so when stretching it does not show a lot of skin.

Overall I would recommend Modbod clothing for everyday wear. I know I am always looking for cami's or tank tops and they offer a great variety and quality. I would definitely buy more of their cami's. You can find more information and more of their clothing at their website below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...