Friday, March 14, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation East Meets West Review




My son is a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He even has one of their costumes that he dresses up as. Recently on March 4th Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation East meets West came out on DVD. My son was excited when he learned that this DVD was coming out and he knew he must see this new DVD.

Have fun with this new adventures with your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelandgelo. They are your favorite turtles that are genetically mutated turtles that are human sized that fight crime in New York City and live in the sewers. The help of Master Splinter to help fight Shredder and his evil army. The turtles are in trouble with they have a new enemy that came to town and that is Dragon Lord. It will take a lot to try and defeat Dragon Lord they may just need the help from a new female turtle named Venus De Milo.

Our Thoughts-

My son of course loved this DVD. He loves anything TMNT so their was not reason why he would not like it. I am not a huge fan of TMNT like my son is, although I remember watching them as a child due to my brother. My son was drawn to the TV and would not stop watching the adventures of the turtles. It was nice to see a new villan instead of Shredder. I even thought it was great bringing in a new girl turtle. That was fun to watch. I do not think my son appreciated it as much as I did. Of course the Turtles save the day like always. If you have a child is a huge fan of TMNT than this is the DVD for you. You can find this DVD at your local retailer or amazon.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...