Thursday, April 3, 2014

Disney's The Pirate Fairy Review

Pirate-Fairy-disney-review
When my children saw the preview of Disney's The Pirate Fairy they both told me that they wanted to see this movie. My children were very excited when they learned that they were going to be able to review this movie. Disney's The Pirate Fairy was releases on Blu Ray DVD on April 1. 

When the movie arrived in the mail my children were super excited and had to watch this DVD right away. 

Synopsis: From the world of “Peter Pan” comes “The Pirate Fairy,” a swashbuckling new adventure about Zarina (voice of Christina Hendricks), a smart and ambitious dust-keeper fairy who’s captivated by Blue Pixie Dust and its endless possibilities. When Zarina’s wild ideas get her into trouble, she flees Pixie Hollow and joins forces with the scheming pirates of Skull Rock, who make her captain of their ship. Tinker Bell (voice of Mae Whitman) and her friends must embark on an epic adventure to find Zarina, and together they go sword-to-sword with the band of pirates led by a cabin boy named James (voice of Tom Hiddleston), who’ll soon be known as Captain Hook himself. 

What I love about The Pirate Fairy both of my children liked the movie in different ways. My three year old daughter is obsessed with Tinker Bell and her friends. My son on the other hand likes Tinker Bell, although he was intrigued by the pirates in the movie. In this movie there is something for everyone. My sons favorite parts in the movies were the duels. My daughter loves the fairies. I enjoyed the different lessons that were learned in the movie. Overall this is a great movie and Disney did a great job. I would highly recommend this movie for your children. I know that my children have watch this movie four times since they have received it.

You can find this movie at your local retailer or amazon.com



** I received a copy for review purpose only**















With laughter, heart, magic and thrills, “The Pirate Fairy” sets sail {in stores} on April 1, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...