Friday, April 11, 2014

Guess Girl Belle Perfume Review


I am excited to let you know that their is a new perfume called Guess Girl Belle. I am a huge fan of Guess Girl perfumes. I tried Guess Girl perfume several months ago and I fell in love with the fragrance. Guess Girl is my favorite perfume of all times.

I was very excited I was able to try Guess Girl Belle. This perfume retails for 62 dollars. This perfume comes in two sizes. This perfume comes in a unique bottle like the first bottle that I have. This bottle that the perfume comes in is my favorite bottle of all. It comes in a cute twisted purple bottle. Then the top has a flower top and fit the bottle great.

The description of Guess Girl Belle is: fresh and feminine scent has vibrant fruity notes with sexy floral tones. Perfect when paired with a cocktail dress, Guess Girl Belle is for the captivating woman with a busy social calendar. The fragrance includes notes of: Pink Champagne, Golden Delicious Apple, Mixed Berries, Pink Peony, Natural Jasmine Sambac and Violet. Base notes include: Australian Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla. 

When I spritzed this perfume the scent was amazing. It had that special scent that smelled perfect. It was not overpowering, but it had the right strength for the perfume to get noticed. I love wearing this perfume anywhere I go. When I went out to dinner with my family the other night. I got several compliments from this perfume and was asked where they could buy it. Another great factor I love about Guess Girl Belle it lasts a long time, so this bottle will last you a long time. I would highly recommend this perfume. I will admit at this time Guess Girl perfumes are my favorite perfume at this time. You can find their perfume at their website below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...