Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kidz Bop 25 CD Review


Kidz Bop 25
My children are getting older and they love music. Trying to find music that they enjoy can be tough at times or finding music that both of my kiddos can agree on. Recently I was given an opportunity to review KIDZ Bop 25 CD.

I was eager to see if my kiddos would be interested in this CD. KIDZ BOP is the most popular and recognized music CD in the U.S. for children. KIDZ BOP 25 featuring today's most popular songs  and they are sung be kids. 

On the new KIDZ BOP 25 their are 16 songs that you may have hear of before. Here are the track listings-


1. Roar
2. Best Song Ever
3. Clarity
4. Wrecking Ball
5. Treasure
6. Royals
7. Applause
8. Wake Me Up
9. Love Somebody
10. Still Into You
11. I Need Your Love
12. Cups
13. Safe and Sound
14. Cruise
15. Summertime Sadness
16. The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?


I was excited to bring this CD in the car when we were running errands over the weekend. I was not quite sure if my children would want to listen to this CD. When I popped in the CD my son instantly started dancing to the music and so did my daughter. They enjoyed the CD although there where a couple tracks they wanted to skip. They seemed to relate to the kids singing on the DVD. Their favorite song was ROAR and we had to listen to it several times. I would recommend this CD for younger kids and would be great to bring on a road trip. You can check out KIDZ BOP on their website below








No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...