Sunday, April 6, 2014

Krigler's Lieber Moment Review


Mothers Day is coming up and I am always trying to find that special gift. One of my favorite gifts to receive is perfume. I have a huge obsession with different kind of perfumes. 

A perfect fragrance for mom is Krigler's Lieber Moment 214. This is a new fragrance launch. Kringler's Lieber Moment 214 comes in a 1.7 floz or 3.4 fl oz. 

The description of this perfume 

Krigler Lieber Moment 214 opens with fresh, sparkling Mongolian Grapefruit, Aldehyde, and calming Lavender. The scent warms with intensely sensual scents of Violet, Rose from Italy, and Ylang Ylang. At the base is rich and woody White Musk, enticing Vanilla from Reunion Island, and intoxicating Patchouli from the Philippines for a luxurious fragrance.

I was able to receive a sample of this perfume. The sample that I received only lasted a few days, but I was impressed with the scent and the quality of the perfume. The scent was not to strong nor faint. When I tried this perfume I went out to dinner. The perfume lasted throughout the dinner and I also received several compliments from the perfume. This would definitely be a great surprise for mom and well worth it. You can find their perfume at their website below.

Where to Purchase:  www.krigler.com





  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...