Sunday, April 27, 2014

Le Beurre Shop Review

Are you like me and suffer from eczema? I know this time of year is really bad and my eczema goes in overboard mode. I know when it flares up I try to stay current with the best products that will help eliminate or help relieve some of the itching.

I recently came across a company called Le Beurre Shop and the made skin care products and their products help eczema sufferers. This company is a healthy, natural, homemade skin care line that helps improve all skin types. Le Beurre Shop uses only authentic, high quality, 100 percent natural ingredients in their products. 

I was excited when I was given and opportunity to try several of their products. When it comes to this time of a year I am on the hunt to find products that will help my skin.

In the package that I received for review I received a 4oz Vanilla Beurre Shea Butter Body Cream, .5 oz Shea Butter Lip Balm, sample of Ultra Rich Shea Butter Face Cream, Sage Shea Butter Body Cream, Lemongrass Shea Butter Cream and Lavender Shea Butter Cream. First off let me tell you if your are a sufferer of eczema like me than this product is for you. If you do not suffer from eczema this a great product that helps hydrate and moisturize your skin. I know this time of year my eczema flares up big time and I need to find a great product will help relieve the pain. When I tried their Vanilla Beurre Shea Butter Body Cream I was highly impressed. When I tried this product on my eczema I tried a small amount first. When I scooped out a little bit of the product I noticed it had an amazing Vanilla scent to it. I am a huge Vanilla fan. When applying this product this product is a rich creamy shea butter. It absorb in my skin quite quickly and did not leave a greasy felling afterwards. 

There are many different benefits to this product:
  • Helps heals scares, burns and stretch marks
  • Prevents dry skin, chapping and skin rashes
  • Helps bruises to heal
  • Helps prevent skin irritation for babies
  • Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore natural luster
  • Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, sunburn and athlete's foot
  • Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin
  • Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and acne
  • Relieves tough or rough skin on feet
  • Prevents stretch marks in pregnancy
I would highly recommend Le Beuree Shop products. They are absolutely amazing products that help hydrate and moisturize your skin. My eczema has been flaring up really bad this spring and their products are helping to prevent and relieve the pain of my eczema. They have different scents of products. This would make a great mother's day gift. You can find their products in the link below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...