Friday, April 25, 2014

Orange Glad Review

Are you looking for something sweet to give mom for Mother's Day? Well Orange Glad Subscription would be the perfect gift for mom. The cost of this subscription box is 21.95/month. If you break it down it is 15 per box and 6.95 for shipping and handling. Orange Glad boxes will only be shipped to the United State. Their are some restrictions they will not ship to U.S. Territories and Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.

I was excited that I was able to try Orange Glad and their April Subscription box. When The Sweet Box by Orange glad arrived I was very excited. I could not wait to open it up and see what was inside. I was impressed when the box was very carefully packaged. When I opened up my box there where 5 deluxe gourmet desserts inside. 

In my box with my sweets there was an information card that told be about each sweet that I received which was nice.

The first sweet that we received in our April box was Cafe Valley Bakery Petite Chocolate Chip Muffins. In the package where the muffins came in there where 3 mini muffins inside. Which was perfect because there was enough for my kids and I. 

The second and third item that was in our box was from Greyston Bakery and we received  a Brown Sugar Blondie and a Walnut Fudge Brownie.  My son ate the Brown Sugar Blondie and he said it was really good. That was coming form a 6 year old. My daughter and I tried the Walnut Fudge Brownie and that was to die for. It was very delicious.

The fourth item that was in our box was C squared Popcorn and this was from Wicked Whoopies. This one was quite infesting at first I was not quite sure that I wanted to try it, but I was glad that I did. Who does not like a whoopie pie?

The last item that was in our April box was the Sinful Red Velvet Truffle Cake Peanut Butter Paradise. This product was from The Truffle Cake Co. This treat was more up my dad's alley then mine. He said this treat was very rich, but very delicious. He had to eat only half at first!

My overall thought about the Orange Glad Subscription Box was positive. If you you love sweets than this is a perfect box for you. I think it is a great idea where you get to try new sweets from different bakery's and companies. This would make an amazing gift for mom on Mother's day. You can find more information on Orange Glad Subscription Box on the link below

Orange Glad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...