Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pound Puppies: A Perfect Match Review



Pound Puppies is a huge hit in our family. I remember as a little girl collecting 
the different Pound Puppies. Pound Puppies are coming out with a new DVD on  April 8th just in time for Easter. Both of my children were excited when they received Pound Puppies: A Perfect Match.

The synopsis says "The Pound Puppies find they have their paws full with their newest adventures. In a Perfect Match, the Pound Puppies come to the rescue when a so-called "un-matchable puppy" finally find his match- and loses him, assist a shy puppy on a High Energy Scouts camping trip, Help a furless pup to bolster his confidence, and they have to investigate why a paper girl's deliveries are always late.



Episodes Include-

The Yipper Caper
working K-9 to 5
Hello Kitten
Beauty is Only Fur Deep
No More S'mores


Our overall thoughts about this DVD- My children really like this DVD. Pound Puppies is one of my son's favorite serious. My son loved watching the fun adventures the Pound Puppies were on. His favorite episode of this DVD was No More S'mores. That episode also was my favorite and very cute. I love watching the problems in the episode and the Pound Puppies are always there to save the day and help out puppies in need. I would highly recommend this DVD for your child's Easter Basket. 

You can buy this DVD now at your local retailer or amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...