Friday, April 4, 2014

The Little Rascals Save The Day Review

The Little Rascals

As a child I have been a huge fan of The Little Rascals. I remember as a kid watching Little Rascals on TV in black and white. I always was a huge fan of their names Spanky, Alfalfa, Darla, Buckwheat and who could forget Petey the dog? My children have never seen The Little Rascals before. When I heard that The Little Rascals where coming out with a new movie on April 1st I was excited to share this film with them.

We were able to receive a copy of The Little Rascals Save The Day. Here is a little bit about the movie. In the spirit of the treasure Our Gang comedies The Little Rascals Save the Day finds the most entertaining bunch of third graders in town hatching a series of madcap schemes to earn enough money to keep Grandma's (Doris Roberts of "Everybody Loves Raymond") bakery out of clutches of conniving businessman Big Ray. From caddying to pet care to taxi service, each of their plans goes hilariously away until they are left with two options: find a way to win the local talent show or wave goodbye to the best cupcakes a kid ever tasted!

My overall thoughts about this movie that it was very fun to watch. My son really got into this movie and he had to watch it a second time after watching it the first time. The characters in this movie are a perfect fit and you can't help but fall in love with them. My son loved watching them get in trouble. They also have the best grandma ever. No matter what kind of trouble they get into their grandma loves them unconditionally. This is a great movie for family night and I would highly recommend watching this DVD. This DVD would be a great Easter Basket filler also. 

You can find this DVD at your local retailer or amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...