Tuesday, May 6, 2014

AmLactin Review

I hate what winter weather does to my skin. The winter weather leaves your skin dry and uncomfortable. When spring comes I know I still suffer from irritations due from spring allergies. What if I told you I have found a new line of products that help your skin tremendously. AmLactin Skin Care let me review several products from their skin care line. AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Skin Care harnesses the power of lactic acid to gently exfoliate and intensely hydrate to relieve dry skin.
The first product that I was able to review was their AmLactin Restoring Body Lotion. This lotion comes in a 7.9 fl oz bottle. This lotion is clinically proven, intensely hydrating Ultraplex gently exfoliates while three essential ceramides quickly strengthen the skin's protective moisture barrier for noticeably softer more resilient skin. I was highly interested in this lotion because I have very dry skin. This product is recommended being used twice daily. When I applied this product on my skin it absorbed quickly on my skin. It do not leave a greasy feeling or any kind of residue. When applying this product twice a day it helps hydrate my skin and helps keep it smooth and feeling healthy. 
I also was able to review their AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion. This comes in a 2 fl oz bottle. This lotion help relieves rough and dry skin. This lotion gently exfoliates and intensely hydrates your skin. This lotion is fragrance free which is great. When it comes to lotions I prefer fragrance free. This lotion also absorbs great in your skin and not does not leave a greasy or sticky feeling. I use this lotion twice a daily. They do recommend this lotion twice a day for best results. I love this small bottle and it quite convenient for on the go. It fits perfectly in your purse or glove box. I know hen my skin is feeling dry on the go I love using this product. 
The last product that I was able to review was their AmLactin Ultra Triple action alpha-hydrozy therapy Hydrating Body Cream. This comes in a 1 fl oz tube. This product help heals severe dry areas. It also smooths, repairs, and soften the skin. I also like how this product is fragrance free. This product is also great for the go. I love how I can throw this in my purse on the go. I know at times when I am out something in the air can irritate my skin and I need something that helps relieve the affected areas. It help relive within minutes. I would highly recommend this product. 
My overall thoughts about AmLactin are wonderful. These product help irritated skin and help replenish your skin back to the healthy state that your skin should be in. They have full sized products and they have smaller sizes great to throw in your purse for on the go. You can find their products in the link below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...