Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day Spa at Home Review

This Mother's Day treat mom to a spa day at home. I know going to the spa can get pretty expensive. What if I told you that Smith& Vandiver is offering a Day Spa at Home Tote for a decent price from this upcoming Mother's Day!

The Day Spa at Home Tote will feature a selection of products from Smith & Vandiver collections. Their will be aromatherapaes products. These products are all Natural product to association standards. 

In this Day Spa at Home Tote it will include one Soothing Massage Oil, one Stress Relief Effervescent, one Stress Reducing Foot Cream Packet, one Healthy Glow Face Polish Packet, one Toning Face Mud Packet, one invigorating body scrub and one conditioning hair mask. You also get a nice black bag to keep your goodies in.

I know as a mom this makes a wonderful relaxing gift. The only problem is trying to find time to enjoy it!! Sometimes time is hard to find being a single mom of two. When I had the opportunity to spoil my self and get a break this kit was amazing. I love the lavender stress relief for the bath. I love putting those in the tub and letting them absorb in the bath. They are quite relaxing. 

I also love massages although I do not get on often. I know when I receive massages I like massage oil to go with them. I love this massage oil because it has a lavender sent to it and helps make you relax. I would definitely recommend this massaging oil. 

I also thought the one time use packets where also great. They where a decent size where you go enough for what you had to do with them. They where great aromatherapies and I would definitely use them again. This would make a wonderful present for mom on Mother's Day. You can not go wrong with Smith and Vandiver. You can find this Day Spa at Home kit with other products with the link below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...