Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fake Bake Review

Spoil mom on Mother's Day. Do you have a mom that loves going to the tanning salon or loves to tan? Than you can not go wrong with Fake Bake. Fake Bake is a great company that offers a wide variety of different products from tanning products, lip glosses, lotions and ect.

This Mother's Day celebrate with Fake Bakes Luxurious Golden Bronze Original Self-Tan Lotion or their Passion Fruit Body Polish. Do you want in on a little secret on how I can get a great tanning effect from Fake Bake Original Self Tan?

SHHHH. Do not tell anyone my secret. I first start off with Fake Bakes Fruit Body Polish. This product comes in a 6fl oz bottle. This is the essential first step you want to take before you use the self tan lotion. By using this fruit body polish you help prepare your skin for the self tanning lotion. This product contains natural tiny loofah particles that gently slough away dead skin cells. The ingredients that are in this product are Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Elderflower, Sage, Fennel, Yarrow and this also helps soften your skin. This product is easy to use and remember you want to use this product before your first use of the self tanner lotion. When using this product you can use it on damp or dry skin. When I used it for the first time I used it on damp skin. When applying this product I gently massage it in my skin and it removed the dead skin. After massing this product in my skin I removed it with warm water. Areas of the body that you may want to pay extra attention to is knees, elbows and feet. This product is not made for using it on your facial area. When I use this product I use it about once a week. I would highly recommend investing if this product if you like to use self tanning lotions. 

Then after using the Body Polish you can use Fake Bakes Self Tan Lotion. This lotion comes in a 6 fl oz bottle. This lotion is patent pending technology. When you apply this product on your skin it will immediately start to work. I know when I use a self tanning lotion I want it to be streak free and natural looking and this is what you get with Fake Bakes lotion. What you receive in the box is the self tanning lotion and a glove to apply the self tanning lotion. This lotion is a unique blend of exotic oils and natural ingredients to give you a deeper darker tan. One of the reason why I like using this self tanning lotion is it gives me the tan I am looking for without getting it from the sun that can provide long lasting affects. When I used this product it was simple and easy and anyone could use this product. Fake Bake has a built in color guide, a dark temporary color that lets you see exactly where you are applying. You will be glad that this lotion will not give you streaks, or areas that are lighter than other or no extremely dark spots. YAY. When applying this product you want to use the gloves at night and shower off the color guide in the morning. Your fake bake tan will look amazing. 

What are you waiting for. Look great for the upcoming spring/summer now with fake bake products. You can check their website out with the link below




dadff8a1edd4ec0c933d0bfc3399adfb19a34cc1129cd6c52d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...