Sunday, May 11, 2014

Karma Organic Spa Review

Spoil mom by getting her a manicure gift set from Karma Organic Spa. In 2007, Karma Organic Spa became one of the first organic spas to open in New Jersey. Karma Organic Spa knows how to spoil mom when they come into the spa. Karma incorporates fresh flowers, herbs and fruits into their services. Karma Organic Spa also has their own line of products. They feature hand and foot lotions, non toxic nail polish removers, exfoliating scrub, essential oils, and non toxic nail polishes. 

I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review two nail polishes and one of their Polish Removers. When we received the product my daughter and I decided to have a girls night. We received Karma Natural Nail Polish Remover with soybean oil and tea tree oil. This bottle comes in a 4 fl oz. Than we received top/base clear coat, a red polish that is called Christmas in July and a blue polish called Blue Box. 

When my daughter and I sat down to do our nails she picked out the red so I decided I was going to wear the blue. My three year old is obsessed in getting her nails painted. She never sits still for anything but getting her nails painted. When I applied the red to her nails it was a nice texture. What I mean by texture is I have had polish that was to thick or to runny. This was just right. when I applied it on her nails it did not show streaky marks or form any clumps which was nice. I would recommend one coat and not two coats. It seems prettier with one coat. Of course there was a couple times my daughter moved and I got a little bit of nail polish on her skin. I used a little bit of cotton swab on a cuticle stick to get the polish off with the remover. I really enjoyed using this remover because I did not have to fight getting the polish off and it did not seem to dry out my daughter skin. 

For my nails trying the blue color. I would recommend two coats with this nail polish. This color is a very light color, so personally I would use two coats of the blue to get a little bit of a darker color, but it is up to you and how you like it. I like the blue although I am a bigger fan of the red polish. The blue polish looked really good on my daughters toes!

I would highly recommend Karma Organic Spa products. They know how to make a mom and daughter feel special. They also know how to spoil moms! I enjoyed the polishes and the remover and I would highly recommend them. They had great colors and the remover is amazing. 

You can find their product here at their website








No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...