Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Littlest Pet Shop: Strike A Pose Review

I know my to little ones love Littlest Pet Shop show. When I told them that a new Little Pet Shop DVD was coming out on DVD they where very excited. On June 3rd Littlest Pet Shop is coming out with a new movie called Strike a Pose. 

Here is the synopsis for Littlest Pet Shop: Strike A Pose:

"Blythe and her best friends — Zoe the spaniel, Pepper the skunk, Sunil the mongoose, Vinnie the gecko, Russell the hedgehog, Penny the panda and Minka the monkey — are back for five more exciting escapades in the Littlest Pet Shop! Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios, will release Littlest Pet Shop: Strike A Pose! on DVD June 3rd, 2014. Featuring five wild episodes, this collection features Blythe and her friends filming a TV commercial, Sunil becomes an Internet phenomenon, Vinnie befriends some dancing lizards and the Pet Shop welcomes a juvenile alligator into their midst! All of these adventures and more unfold in these five wild episodes of The Littlest Pet Shop!

When Blythe Baxter moved into the city with her father, she never expected to move into the apartment above the Littlest Pet Shop. But an even bigger surprise awaited her. Blythe can talk to the pets…and they can talk back! Littlest Pet Shop:Strike A Pose! delivers captivating entertainment the whole family can enjoy and contains a brand new bonus sing-along. Featuring all-new original music by Daytime Emmy® Award nominee Daniel Ingram and the vocal talent of Ashleigh Ball, Tabitha St. Germain, Nicole Oliver and Peter New, Littlest Pet Shop currently airs on The Hub TV Network in the US. Fans can pre-order their copies of the collection now by visiting ShoutFactory.com"

Overall thoughts: Of course my children loved this DVD they are huge Littlest Pet Shop fans. My son in particular loves this series. My son spends hours and hours watching Littlest Pet Shop. In this DVD you get the following episodes 

So You Skink You Can Dance?
Commercial Success
What, Meme Worry?
The Big Feathered Parade
Alligators and Handbags

These episodes already aired on the Hub, but that is ok we do not have cable so that is why we love these DVD's we do not miss the fun. My favorite episode was the So You Skin You Can Dance. That is a super cute one. My son's favorite was the Alligator and Handbags. I do not want to give away to many hints about these episodes. If you are looking for a great series for your children Littlest Pet Shop is a great choice. I love watching this with my children and the characters are fun. You can go to shout.com and pre order this DVD right now.


** I received a copy to give my honest opinion about the DVD. I did not receive monetary compensation.**





"

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed.
    pet shops open near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Pet Child Safety Gate Stairs Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...