Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New York Color Review


This summer make sure you have the must haves with NYC Cosmetics. This year they have an amazing line from lip color to eye products that will complete your summer look. 

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: F:\Tractenberg Public Folders\SHARED\Tractenberg Folders\Public Folders\Susan's Team\NYC\IMAGES\Spring 2014\13285 Photo PR Expert Last Lip Color 06.jpgStart of with summer with NYC expert last lip color. I love the line of lip colors that NYC has out for the summer. The available shades are Red Flamme, Air Kiss, Blue Rose, Snowcone, Brandy Sparkle, Flirty, Sugar Plum, Red Rapture, Peach Fizz, Modern Love, Candy Rush, Love My Latte, Creamy Carmel, Traffic Jam, Berry Me, Purple Crush, Chocolate Chip, Coralista, Smooch and Forever Fuchsia. The two colors that I received were Coralista and forever Fuchsia. I like both colors a lot, but if I had to choose one as my favorite I would have to go with Coralista. When I found out how much these lipstick retail for I was surprised on quality of the lipsticks. When I first tried those lipsticks they where long wearing and felt great on my lips. They did not feel sticky or greasy on my lips. When applying the lipstick it went on very smoothly and looked great. These colors are a little bold, but they look fantastic. They are definitely worth 1.99.

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: F:\Tractenberg Public Folders\SHARED\Tractenberg Folders\Public Folders\Susan's Team\NYC\IMAGES\Spring 2014\Twistables Color.pngThe next product you will need for your summer look is the NYC city proof twistable intense lip color. These retail for 3.99 and come in twelve colors. The colors that they come in are Ballroom Bluch, Brooklyn Brown Stone, Canal St Coral, Fulton St Fuschsia, Gramercy Park Plum, Metropolitan Mauve, Nolita Neutral, Park Slope Peach, Parson Pink, Riverside Rose, Roosevelt Island Red and South Ferry Berry. I also received two colors from this line and they where South Ferry Berry and Brooklyn Brown Stone. I really like the colors for this line. I was not sure I would like these but I do. The one thing that I look for in lip products is how they feel on my lips. This product feels lightweight and I also like how this product does not feel greasy or sticky while applying or wearing. When applying this product it leave a smooth looking color on lips and the color lasted for a quite a long time before having to re apply. 

Description: Description: Description: Description: F:\Tractenberg Public Folders\SHARED\Tractenberg Folders\Public Folders\Susan's Team\NYC\IMAGES\2014 New Products\JPEG-High Res\NYCMSC_BBV_BTL_857BLKLRG.jpegThe next must have for the summer is NYC city big bold volume bye the lash mascara. This comes in a .40 fl oz bottle. I love how the bottle is big enough to handle and it not tiny. I received extreme black in color. This mascara is high tech Mega individualizer brush that amps up the total fringe impact by individually coating and volumizing each and every lash up to 12x more. I love this mascara it does not smudge or clumps while applying or wearing which is great. I hate when mascara smudge it is a pain to fix. I would highly recommend this mascara and retails for 4.99.
Description: Description: Description: Description: F:\Tractenberg Public Folders\SHARED\Tractenberg Folders\Public Folders\Susan's Team\NYC\IMAGES\Spring 2014\14436 Photo Simple Show Time Velvet EL 01_951.png
The last product that you must have for Summer is NYC show time velvet eyeliner. I received this product in black/brown. This product is available in Red Wine, Brown Black and Black Velvet. I love how this product glides right on without getting clumpy. I always have a rough time applying on eyeliner. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and looks great it gets the look that you want. I would highly recommend this product. 

You can not go wrong with NYC summer line. The great thing about NYC is that they are great quality products for a great price. Make sure you stop at your local retailer and pick up your NYC cosmetic products. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...