Saturday, May 3, 2014

Nohi Kids Review



This spring/summer I have been shopping for new clothes for my three year old daughter. I will admit at first when I begun my shopping I have been not finding what I have been looking for. I will be completely honest this spring I have been to my two favorite stores and was not impressed with their spring and summer line.

I decided to take my search online to find cute clothing for my daughter. That is when I came across Nohi Kids Clothing. At first glance at their clothing line for girls and boy they where adorable. 

I was impressed with their selection of clothing for girls and boys. They also have a wide variety of sizes also. I was able to review their Layered Ruffle Dress Umbrella in size 5/6. When we received our dress my daughter was excited to try on her new dress. When feeling this material it was very soft. This is a tank dress with layered ruffles. I fell in love with the layer look. When my daughter tried the dress on she looked very comfortable and she could move around freely. The only recommendation that I would give is to put a pair of shorts underneath. 

The material is made from organic cotton, bamboo viscose and lycra blend. That is why it is so soft to the touch. This dress is also machine washable. I would let my daughter wear this dress to a special occasion or on an ordinary day. This dress is very breathable and she can run, play and feel comfortable. I am very impressed with the quality of the fabric and how well it is made. This dress is very durable for a 3 year old that is constantly on the move.

I would highly recommend Nohi Kids clothes. If you are having the same problem as I am this summer and can not find what your looking for. Stop at Nohi Kids and check out their adorable children line. You can find their website in the link below


Nohi Kids has offered one reader from Emmy's Deals to win an outfit of their choice. Nohi Kids will be responsible for shipping and providing the prize. Enter below.


**I received a sample to review. My opinions are my own and they may differ from yours. **







No comments:

Post a Comment