Thursday, May 8, 2014

Robert Matthew Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


As a mom I would have to say one of the best Mother's Day Gifts is receiving a hand bag for a present. I know personally you could never have enough bags in your closet. I know my moods and were I go plays a big part of what bag I choose. I was excited when I learned about a company called Robert Matthews Handbags. This company offers a variety of different handbags, scarves, jewelry and so much more. 

I was able to review the Alayna Tote in Latte. When I received this bag for review I was amazed on how big and beautiful this bag was. It was by far one of my favorite bags that I owned. This bag was big enough to fit anything that I needed. This hand bag had double handles which I prefer when I go out. I  am not a huge fan of a strap. When you open up the bag you will notice a nice striped inner fabric. If you are looking for a bag with a lot of storage than this bag is for you. There is and outside back zipper pocket, two inside front open pockets, inside one back zipper pocket, inside one top zipper center divider pocket. As a mother I am always on the go and always needing to bring things for myself and children. That is why when I invest in a handbag I prefer for several different pockets for storage. This purse is top quality and very durable. I the latte color goes with almost anything. I would use this bag for any occasion. I would say that this bag is my favorite hand bag of now. It would be hard to find another top quality bag like this one.

Another great gift for Mothers Day would be a Robert Matthews Scarf. I received  the Bella Floral Scarf in Ivory. When I received this scarf I was amazed by the design. The design is breath taking. The detail on scarf was absolutely beautiful.  This scarf would be prefer for Mother's Day and a night out. This scarf is a bigger scarf the measurements of this scarf is 40'' x 70''. This scarf only comes in one size. The material of this scarf is Viscose. There are many ways to wear this scarf a few are tied, wrapped or knotted. I would wear this scarf when I go out for that special occasion or dinner. Personally when I wear scarfs the material is the biggest factor. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of materials tend to break out my skin. This scarf material is very soft and gentle to the touch. I would definitely recommend Robert Matthew Scarves.

Overall Robert Matthew has the top notch and great quality products. This Mother's Day I would definitely recommend Robert Matthew for your mom or grandmother.  You can find the perfect gift at their website below.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...