Monday, May 12, 2014

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream Review

I have another great product for you for Mother's Day. In the past I have done a review for Sibu Beauty products and I was able to review another one of their amazing products. I was able to review their Nourishing Facial Cream that comes in a 1 fl oz bottle. 

I was very excited to be able to try this product. I am always looking for new products to help my skin look better and have healthier skin. When it comes to my skin I tend to have dry and sometime flakey skin. It seem's like I am always on the lookout for skin care products that will help prevent my skin from being so dry.

This moisturizer is a paraben-free, cruelty-free, 100 % natural. This product contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives. This product helps rejuvenate sun damaged skin, protects against environmental stress and preserves healthy skin tone and texture. 

This product is a day time moisturizer. When I applied this product I made sure I had clean skin before apply this product. This product can be used on any skin type which is a bonus. I applied a fair amount to my face and massaged in my face. This product absorbed pretty quickly and did not leave a weird residue or greasy feeling after applying. I love the bottle that this product comes in. You can squirt the moisturizer out quickly and not make a huge mess. 

My overall thoughts about this product is that it is a good day time moisturizer. I really like the feel of the product and it leaves my skin soft and feeling moisturized after a few applications. I would highly recommend Sibu Nourishing Facial Cream. You can find more of their products on their website below.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...